Sunday 6 July 2014

Dreaming about you!

Water Color by Nadja Lopez (EtherSpes)
I've been dreaming about him, all night long... all about his miserable thoughts full of hypocrisy ... all his nauseating world full of masks, layers of lies, layers of misery...

I've been dreaming about his word, the one that is out of his mouth, the one that hides the real truth, the ones that says he cares.


Inside, his hell and his demons wants to burn all the things that approach to him to kill them slowly with a beautiful and tender smile.


Inside, his compassion is in jail, suffering the torments of his own desire of destruction, licking the poison of his well known "healing".


I am staring, I cannot move, I cannot embrace myself tight, I am still disbelieving, is not real, but it is, all swims in a ocean of lies;


He wants to blame me for all the dead fishes in his sea but it is his own putrid tank, his sea of death, in which his soul is demoniacal and I am staring, in shock, burning inside, with tears that are breaking my skin, bitter, the last chance to believe is gone, and he is laughing at me;


With his other face, the pity face in tears that he shows to the rest of the world, he is saying: Do you see? it's her fault, the fishes are gone!, while he nail a cold dagger in my back and laugh at me trying to hide the proof of his empty being.





Nadja Lopez (EtherSpes) ©Copyright

No comments:

Featuring

Rapine!