Wednesday 11 October 2017

Close

Sacred prayer: Fire of my heart: warms, feeds and nourishes my soul!!!

The fire spoke,
its flames trigger the notion of this emotion
waiting for you I am

I have seen you, but not
oh subtle images performing the game
they move in spirals messing with my head
different faces that came, 
but they weren't you
different skins warming up this cells
they didn't want to...

the knots are made,
for each skin, 
one knot, 
ready to bring everything to the boil 
in the flames to let go
to be ready for you

come with me to the volcano nerve
to speak the language the fire only will understand
he will tight a knot of freedom for us
the feathers of the eagle will tell

the cravens will sing 
and the owl will bring the message for us
the doors will open in our head, 
we can see the light, the pure energy, the only one

and that little creature will descent to us, 
and we will call it son
from the Sun 

I am waiting, still... 
when the fire speaks about you, 
you are close, i can feel you, 
I don't want to get confuse... 
I sacrifice, i let go, i cleared the confusion, 
and the chalice is empty

So close...





Nadja Lopez (EtherSpes) ©Copyright 2017

No comments:

Featuring

Rapine!