Thursday 10 November 2011

Path


once.

I'd arrived at a wandering port,
mysterious way,
where the sound of The Sephirah was singing in unison;
and there, it was an smiling life...

I saw you possessed of joy,
with the wind playing with your hair
and a transparent light
that filled all around and you,

there...

it even continued after a while
the fatigue and boredom made their game;
and I follow you, or was it your warm following me?,

your shades are stalking me now,
a shadow that sometimes is silent,
another sometimes cries,
and it cries out the songs that mesmerized
the eyelids of the Muses,

and there I am,
lashing,
in ecstasy,
sprouting in endless waters
just for the venture of your smile...
and over time,
nothing changes,
nothing...

Do I want to?...

you've drawn my source
and she is not exhausted
not exhausted
not exhausted ...

Lets get off of the time!
what it is and what is lying,
we can disappear into the fire!
Into the fire we will disappear, 
and we will find the source...

we will drive and get consumed
in the scourge of life,
only the necessary... only...

life!

No comments:

Featuring

Rapine!