Monday 1 February 2016

Dream I


So far, and so close
the touch of your hands 
I don't forget
it has being a while since
your honey eyes 
get inside mines, is being a while...
But your touch, stills there
warm and candid
if I close my eyes
and I think of that day
I laid in your red grass
with the soft light of a Turkish lamp 
in your Marshal...
You are smelling good tonight, 
like Vervain in it deepest roots,
far in the darkness of the forest,
near the lake, deep...
your nervous lips like
some years ago when I posed
for the very first time in your land,
I know you and I don't at the same time;
Is your hair longer? I looks really good
I can tangle my fingers there,
is being a while, 
but your touch, I remember well
how to erase it from my skin?
tell me how, cos I wondered everyday,
you know how to do it, on me at least
with your self centered you, you know
out far, I dream, and you are
as the casual breeze in the sea,
and laying in the lies to see,
not to fast please, I know is going to be
the last time... not too fast
make it last
make it last
when I am gone
It's all that stays,
cos I'll be gone... 



Nadja Lopez (EtherSpes) ©Copyright




No comments:

Featuring

Rapine!