Wednesday 16 February 2011

Señalò


Nadja by Elektra Kuznetsova

Even in my dreams,
this agony that never ends,
is this awakening to see among the mirages

I still find uncertainty,
and your eyes are a diffuse crystal
in silent,
between the time of dusk and dawn,
at that time in-notable dew
stirs the leaves in spring,

remembering!
even quasi-alive
The moment your eyes crossed mine,
in that way,
Exile in the limbo of silence,
I found your touch I haven't touched,
your eyes that I still haven't see,
your lips I still haven't kissed
and your heart that I haven't loved.

In my minuscule bubble,
I will cover everything I have
for you, and I haven't given,
this silence is stronger than my desire,
and this silence is choking,
died deep in the recesses of my soul
while I see your perpetual smile

Walking away...

No comments:

Featuring

Rapine!