Friday 18 July 2014

You!


Painting by Christian Schloe 
My profound spirit talks to me tonight,
as the moon rise over the clear hills
there are your eyes running around the clouds,
it talks to me: how good you are going to be !

I closed my eyes to see deeply the path,
seeing images of the things that matter
there were your eyes moving in circles
and I perceived: how good you are going to be !

Through the air that flood the night,
compelling fragrance of grass and mud
where your eyes were admiring the sense
I could feel: how good you are going to be !

As the sun set on the horizon above all
deeply my soul speaks to me in a soft voice
showing me inside your humble eyes

I definitely see: how good you are going to be !



Nadja Lopez (EtherSpes)©Copyright

No comments:

Featuring

Rapine!