Thursday 2 October 2014

Where?

New Nature by Christian Schloe

Where are you? I wondered anxiously still
I gave my hands to an empty chest drill
I found an eternal world filled with lighted waters,
wanting to hear your voice, like if he matters.

Among my skin and inner peace, I call your name
I'm begging the deformed shapes to draw your silhouette,
intensely shaking my brain to swap this carnival
at the end, you show up smiling like a curious animal

I have my hungry breasts waiting for your touch,
my hands are like anxious creatures into a pouch
is your soft warm torso like Holocaustic and sweetened
fragrances, plying my devious instincts frightened

and there you are, holding me in the distance within your silence
is what I think, embrace my chest, awake my seas with violence,
touch my comfort and wake me from this storm I feel
that is your absence; my love, tell me you still breathe

And if you are there, blow to the wind just to bring me your sight
under the warm light of this eternal nostalgic night
I surrender to your cruelty where you leave me intact
and loved, this feeling does not go, is a sordid impact.

Where are you? I asked, and there you are if I see
swimming between the roots of a sandalwood tree
solitaire and sublime, licking your wounds, sewing your scars
and myself, distant, lighting a fire to pray to the stars

For your wellbeing.




Nadja Lopez (EtherSpes) ©Copyright


No comments:

Featuring

Rapine!